1. EXPLORE: Explore topics, basic background information. Who? What? Where? When?
2. ASK: Develop and refine a research question based on what you learned from your exploratory research.
3. FIND: Plan a research strategy. Find and evaluate resources.
4. GATHER: Read actively, take notes, keep track of sources. What info is useful?
5. CONNECT: Sort and connect info. Try to answer your question. Do you need more info? Are there new questions that you need to answer?
6. PITCH: Summarize your research and propose a product to your teacher or a peer.
7. CREATE: Create your product with pride!