1. EXPLORE: explore your topic using resources to get background information and build a base of knowledge
2. ASK: Develop a question or questions based on what you learned from your exploratory research and what you want to know (& suspect)
3. FIND: Find and evaluate resources that will help you answer your question
4. GATHER: Gather info from your sources, keeping track of where you got your information (note-taking and bibliography)
5. CONNECT: Connect the information you've gathered to your original question
6. PITCH: Pitch your ideas. Summarize your research and propose a product to your teacher or a peer.
7: CREATE: Create your product with pride!