1. EXPLORE: Explore topics, basic background info: Who? What? Where? When?
2. ASK: Develop and refine a research question based on what you learned from your exploratory research.
3. FIND: Plan a research strategy, find and evaluate sources.
4. GATHER: Read actively, take notes, keep track of sources. What info is useful?
5. CONNECT: Sort and connect info, try to answer your question. Do you need more info? Are there new questions you need to answer?
6. PITCH: Summarize research and propose a product to your teacher or a peer.
7. CREATE: Finish your product with pride!