Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Here is a Citation Worksheet to help you keep track of your sources while you are researching. Open the doc, make a copy on your own Drive, and use it as much as you need.
When to Use MLA
MLA citation style is most commonly used for English papers and may be used for science papers, too. Always ask your teacher before getting started what style they want you to use. Why use MLA?
- Easy to create in text parenthetical citations.
- URL for database articles is no longer required.
- If your teacher does not specify a particular citation style, MLA is a good choice.
Online Citation Resources
Create a NoodleTools Account
Use NoodleTools to:
- Create citations
- Create Works Cited/Bibliographies
- Create virtual notecards
- Create outlines
- Manage all of the above in one location
Click on picture to create an account or sign into an existing one: